Nov 2, 2020

A Write-In Campaign During A Mail-In Election

While this blog is normally published each weekday,  I started my pre-election wrap up posting yesterday. So this week, Sunday is the new Monday.  Since the post pertained to my write-in candidacy, and so many ballots are being cast by mail, I thought it better to speak out sooner than later. 

The post pertained to my issues with the Morning Call.  While my issue is my candidacy not having any mention,  your issue is the paper protecting various local sacred cows.  It is in this type of atmosphere  that corruption thrives. 

Right now the paper is headed by an in-house editor by default, who is out of his league. Hopefully, the Tribune will decide to send in a professional, or better yet, the paper will change ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.