Nov 3, 2020

A Thank You For Your Consideration

Today winds up about the most contentious election in memory.  Voters are certainly energized, both for and against Trump.  In this sort of environment, the coattails will likely affect the local congressional election. I'm hoping that by the time voters consider their choices for State Representative, their partisanship will turn to their own best interests.

For their own best interest, my candidacy offers unique advantages.  I've been preoccupied with local issues and needs for decades, ready to make informed decisions from day one.  I have no interest besides the best service for local constituents.  I'm an independent, free from any party platforms or constraints. I'm not looking for a political career or a pension,  just the opportunity to bring you more value from Harrisburg. 

My name is not printed on the ballot, you must write-in Michael Molovinsky for State Representative in the 183rd District.  Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.