Oct 13, 2020

The Morning Call Shuns Molovinsky

Today, the Morning Call began a series of questions and answers with the candidates in the local state representative races, but did not include me.  In the first installment on the 187th District,  it mentions that each candidate received written questions...None were sent to me.

In the 22nd District, I fully expect to see Enid Santiago listed... She is also a write-in,  not on the ballot, no different than my candidacy.

The Morning Call reads this blog everyday, and is fully aware that I'm waging a write-in campaign. I receive numerous notes from the publisher/editor complaining that I misrepresent the newspaper.

Mr. Miorelli, editor/publisher of the Morning Call,  by excluding me you are grossly underserving your subscribers in  Slatington, Walnutport, Northampton and all the other communities in the 183rd District, in both Lehigh and Northampton Counties.  

When the Morning Call excludes articles and letters on certain topics to reflect their political agenda, they compromise their journalistic integrity. When they start excluding certain candidates, they undermine local democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.