Sep 22, 2020

Write-In Molovinsky

If the map below of the 183rd Pa. District looks gerrymandered to you, you might want to consider my write-in candidacy for the state house this election. In 2012, when this map was approved, Julie Harhart was in her umpteenth term. Reports indicate that her successor is not very innovative when in Harrisburg, which supposedly isn’t very often. 

The state house is full of representatives that have been there way too long. Although numerous candidates have broken term limit promises, I offer sincerity in that regard and all others.

I’m unaffiliated with any political party, and have been a vocal advocate for good government for decades. 

As a write-in candidate, I need your help recommending me to your friends in Slatington, Walnutport, Danielsville and Northampton. I need their help recommending me to their friends. 

Unlike usual state representatives, I will send no birthday cards, but will actually work for you in the state house. I will not wave from parade floats, but will work to make sure that your taxes benefit you. 

Let me put my tenacity to work for you. 
                                   
                                                       Michael Molovinsky

 

3 comments:

  1. To many elected officials it is all about getting a job and a pension. They hope to keep a low profile, keep everyone happy and don't rock the boat or should it be cruise liner. They allow the same obvious problems to continue for decades rather risk any innovation or reform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total agree. Almost all politicians are fence sitters, they lean to whomever they are talking to at the moment. Got that feeling talking to Gary Day from my district. No backbone to do what's right.

      Delete
  2. Good luck---yard sign?---got my vote unless you're in the military reserve and subject to a call up---we mostly have had no representation for past year.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.