Aug 1, 2019

Democrats To Eat Rich


Last night once again I listened to, rather than watched, the debate. I heard NYC Mayor di Blasio say that he will tax the hell out of the rich. With no video, and only my imagination, he sounded so gleeful about it, I thought of the couple on Gilligan's Island cooking in a kettle.

While Kamala Harris kept up her attack on Biden, it was Tulsi Gabbard, rather than Biden himself, who brought retribution back to Harris about her record as attorney general in California.

In the first portion of the debate, I was getting a little nauseous listening to the candidates drone on about medicare. Hope my policy provides coverage for that.

Each candidate stressed that they have the capacity to beat Trump, but apparently not the other Democrats, since only one will prevail.

3 comments:

  1. Who will Biden pick for his vp? Will she be black or brown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open Borders simply will not fly. Neither will giving free health care to illegal aliens, in part because the Trade Unions will abandon the Democrat Party Presidential candidate faster than the Mafia could make Jimmy Hoffa disappear forever. The Democrat Party's desire to declare war on police forces all across the United States simply will not hold water, either. And then there is Mr. Yang, the gentleman who wants to actually pay people to stay out of jail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medicare for all.... I'm 70 fully employed - been working since I was 15 - I believe I'm entitled to Medicare, after paying in for 55 years. But it's not for free. For me it's $130 + $99 (advantage plan) = $229 a month = $3,600 a year.

    I would believe that if every man / woman / child paid $300 a month it might work - but Medicare is not free.

    Throughout the years, I have modified, and helped design, several large scale medical billing/accounting systems. I can say with confidence that if the government required hospitals/clinics to accept Medicare assignments - many would close their doors. Additionally, doctors don't want to become government employees.

    If we want to save money: Last year Medicare paid $55 BILLION to keep patients alive for the last 2 months of their lives.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.