Jan 8, 2016

Send The Truth To Harrisburg


In the picture above I'm debating the NIZ, on Tony Iannelli's Business Matters, with Mike Fleck. This of course was before the FBI investigation, Fleck's disappearance, and all the subpoenas. This blog, published for the last eight years, has been telling the truth,  and nothing but the truth,  although often times not well received by our "leaders".  With your help, I'll represent the upper Lehigh Valley with same honestly and tenacity in Harrisburg. I need the help of registered Republicans to gather enough signatures to appear on the ballot. If your willing to give me a couple hours help, please contact me at 610 395-1815 or mmolovinsky@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.