Dec 22, 2013

I'm one of the seventy or so people on the Villa victim list. Bill and Angie Villa write Lehigh Valley Somebody, which they use to attack a continuously growing list of people in the valley. When you're on Villa's list, he contacts your employer, and complains that you're sadistically provoking him, even though in truth he's harassing you. If the boss doesn't comply with Villa's demands, then the boss goes on the list, and Villa contacts the boss's superiors, making the same demand. It is in this way that all the local college deans made the list. Also included are ministers, priests and bishops. On one the posts near the top of his blog he writes his comments. He adds, substracts and deletes them at will, but they're all written by him, and all contain links to even more insults. I've become one of his most frequent targets, because I'm one of the few to speak out. In retribution, he takes comments from my readers out of context, and attributes them to me. He sends harassing and insulting comments to my blog every day, thousands of them in the last couple years. On Friday, I received an email from him containing several attachments, including an insulting face in the hole picture of myself and Alfonso Todd and a third person. It turns out that someone sent the Allentown School District a complaint about Angie Villa, and Villa speculated that I may have been involved. Although I wasn't involved, Villa didn't hestitate to threatened me with additional emails and insinuations. I decided to write the school district myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.