Sep 30, 2024

Dinosaur In Digital Age


I am for sure a dinosaur in the digital age. Although I did purchase a small compact digital camera about three years ago, I remain in the point and shoot mode. To be honest, the pictures are fine, especially for a blog which uses images only about 2X3 inches. Never the less, being an old camera addict, I have begun to research available digital alternatives. There is a new photographic phrase called street photography, and descriptions of cameras most suited to that pursuit. As an old photographer from the street, I find that amusing.

photocredit:molovinsky/Boston Common, 1967

above reprinted from September of 2011

ADDENDUM SEPTEMBER 30, 2024:In the 1970's, I used a Japanese 35mm and prime lenses. In the 2020's, I use a Japanese digital and prime lenses. However, although I use the text option to inscribe a watermark, I remain a dinosaur and refrain from post camera image manipulations, beyond the most basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.