Nov 23, 2021

Music From The Morning Call


Readers of this blog know that I'm very critical of the Morning Call.  My criticism is both long standing and well informed.  Over the decades I've seen them contort numerous issues, both through taking politicians' statements at face value, and outright omission. My accusation is as recent as this past spring's article on Wehr's Dam.

On the other hand, I keep reminding readers that we're fortunate to still have a local paper. Most of the reporting is accurate, and without them we would be much more in the dark.  I take sincere pleasure in complimenting current columnist Paul Muschick. 

Muschick has been producing forthright articles, taking local institutions to task for their shortcomings. Recently, he has taken aim at the Parking Authority and our State House. 

Muschick is very good.  To get blogger mean, he'd have to work in a slaughter house and collect rent downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.