Oct 28, 2021

Election Roundup

This election cycle I only made one endorsement, Smith for Allentown School board.  There are excellent people running for South Whitehall commissioner: Hodges, Kennedy and Osborne, but my battle there was in the primary, against the old guard Morgan.

I questioned the actions of two school board candidates, Harris in Allentown, and Millo in South Whitehall, who unclearly dropped out of the race in August.  The Harris piece brought on criticism from the giant Ed DeGrace, fortunately by email, rather than in person.  The Millo piece upset Republicans, but their support for him was premature and their bad, not mine. 

My annual election season piece on Emma always upsets everybody. Emma was outspoken, non-partisan, and could care less about political correctness, traits that I admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.