Oct 28, 2020

Send Your Message Down Ballot


Although Voter Registration is in the basement of Lehigh County Government Center, yesterday the line stretched out the first floor building entrance and up 7th Street, toward Center Square.  

The Election Office reports that most of the new registrants are Democrats.  While news reports speculate on a 70% turnout, including mail-in votes,  I expect it to be higher.  I know that 100% of those standing in that line yesterday will vote.

I've never seen a more polarized, energized electorate.  As  an independent write-in candidate, it is my hope that voters will refrain from straight ticket voting. While I know that the inclination is to send a message,  I'm hoping that at the bottom of the ballot,  I will be their message in the 183rd State House District.

While I have no connection to the Biden/Trump contest,  I'm well connected to the issues facing citizens of the Lehigh Valley. While I have no connection to either the Democratic or Republican Party, my commitment to better government has spanned decades of involvement. 

Write-In Michael Molovinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.