Sep 17, 2017

Early Morning In Allentown's Cedar Creek Park


Occasionally, I get to combine my passion for photography and the parks. By my criterion, the Allentown park system is in dire straights. While we have been buying plastic junk from catalogs, and allowing the Wildlands Conservancy to grow weeds along the creeks, the important features are crumbling. Pawlowski has been a disaster for the parks, and his succession of park directors are equally clueless. Although, it is my hope for a new mayor, my advocacy will continue, regardless of who prevails in November.

photo credit: molovinsky/Early morning winter scene along the Cedar Creek.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! When did you shoot it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. k mary@4:26, very early winter morning, about three years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo - do you shoot digital or chrome?

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS SELECTIVELY PUBLISHED. SIGNED COMMENTS GIVEN MORE LEEWAY.